Mark Noletti is a valued member of the Springboard team specializing in the Army Team C4ISR. Here’s a little about Mark’s background:
He has nearly 30 years experience as a Manufacturer’s Representative and Management Consultant supporting Defense Contractors doing business with Army Team C4ISR Organizations at Fort Monmouth, New Jersey, and Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD.
Since 1982, Mr Noletti has become a respected member of the Industrial C4ISR Representative Community at Fort Monmouth and not at Aberdeen Proving Ground. His C4ISR expertise focuses on Business Development and Service Providers forming an effective liaison with C4ISR Government, Military Personnel and Contractors assigned to the C4ISR Mission.
He deals with the following daily:
- RFI, Pre-Solicitation Notices, DRFP, RFP, Release Notification
- Research And Development Requirements and Trends
- Planned Procurements For Current And future Years
- Force Structure Transition Planning
- Annual Budget (POM’s Forecast)
- Congressional Plus Up Plans / Support
- SBIR (Small Business Innovative Research)
- CRADA (Creative Research And Development Agreements)
- Value Engineering Change Proposals
- Department of Army Pentagon Interface
- Representation CECOM Organizations and Army Team C4ISR, PEO, PM, PDM and Army Contracting Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, (ACC-APG).
- Small Business Services
- Logistic Plans and Support
- Sustainment Issues
Current Professional Experience / Activity
- Provides services to clients at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland and Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
- Monitors the Planning, Budgeting, Requirements and Mission of the Army Team C4ISR Organizations that function at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) and Fort Belvoir.
- Advises clients of requests for information, business opportunities, call for papers, Symposiums, Seminars and Conference Schedules, Broad Agency Announcements (BAA), Advanced Technology Demonstrations, for inclusion to clients business planning.
- Contributes in every facet of consultant’s activity for clients and often joins clients Field Service Organizations to be involved in fielding client products during DT and OT testing.
- Treasurer, APG Susquehanna Chapter AOC
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
- The Aberdeen Chapter Association of the United Sates Army (AUSA)
- The Fort Belvoir Chapter Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- The Aberdeen Chapter Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- Northeast Maryland Technology Council (NMTC).
- Secretary, Industrial Representatives Association (IRA).
If you’re looking to expand your BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT operations within Army Team C4ISR, Mark may be a great fit. Give us a ring at 410-832-7560 and ask for Karin.