Running your own company is no easy task. You have to address every aspect of your business with the utmost diligence and, let’s face it, you just do not have the time to give everything the attention it deserves. So where do you cut corners? Can you afford to cut corners?
There has to be a better solution.
There is. Outsourcing.
What if your business could outsource business development to a team of professionals at a fraction of the cost? That’s where Springboard comes in. At Springboard we offer outsourced sales solutions for businesses in the professional services arena. It’s simple, while you focus on delivery, we bring our sales expertise and connections to focus on your business development challenges. Springboard focuses in the four critical areas of business development:
• Speaking Opportunities
• Social Media – research, connect with and directly interact with potential prospects, join and become active in relevant groups, post pertinent articles/white papers to help you be seen as an expert
• Identify potential markets for partners
• Research who’s who in the marketplace
• Connect with and Directly interact with potential partners
• Make introductions to client once identified and qualified
• Lead Generation
• Lead Qualification
• Understanding of Prospect Needs
• Introduction to Client as the expert to handle the identified need
• Managing the communication before, during and after the proposal
• Asking the questions you can’t ask
• Ensuring we’re on the same page as we move through the buying process
When done right, outsourcing will both help your company grow and save money. This article from About.com outlines the top 4 advantages to outsourcing your business development needs.
- Focus on Core Activities: Every aspect of your business requires great attention to detail. Outsourcing those activities in which you simply do not have the resources to address properly, will allow you to re-focus your time without sacrificing quality or service.
- Save Money: Perhaps you do not have the money to hire another, much needed employee. Instead of ignoring some aspect of your business or hiring an employee that you cannot afford, outsource your extra needs to a well-qualified company. Outsourcing will often cost less than hiring a full-time employee, meaning you are getting the attention to detail you need, but at a fraction of the cost.
- Flexibility: Instead of hiring seasonal workers/employee during your busy season, outsource your additional work.
- Continuity & Risk Management: Outsourcing will provide a level of continuity to the company while reducing the risk that a substandard level of operation would bring to the company.
If you have any questions about outsourcing, contact Springboard by calling 410-832-7560 or click here today!